homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Charlton Heston would approve

Today the future hubby left for a two-week trip to Texas; I like to think of it as a mini trial run for the "big trip" that he'll be embarking upon in just a matter of a couple of weeks. I dropped him off at the airport this morning and then ran around on some errands, picking up some crafty things to work on for the wedding and stopping by my favorite antique/consignment shop. And that's where I found this:

This thing is in absolutely pristine condition (and made in the USA, woo) and even retains the original instructions and recipe suggestions! And it comes with cake decorating tips! I have the feeling that I'll be spending some of my recently gotten "alone time" having some kitchen fun with my cookie gun (trademark pending).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...