homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shoe overload

I think I've narrowed down my shoe selection for the wedding, but I'm still unsure of my final choice. I'm about the same height as the future hubby and pretty clumsy, so I don't really need to wear heels or anything, so I decided to find a nice pair of kitten heels (going with the whole 50s theme, of course). I think I found the perfect pair; they're peep-toed with pleats and heels short enough that I won't kill myself, or anyone unfortunate to be standing next to me for that matter. Now the only question is should I get them in silver or in the dyeable satin and have them dyed ivory to match the sash on my dress? I'm leaning more towards the silver ones, if only because I know I'd be more likely to wear them again if they were fun and fabulous. Any thoughts or suggestions?

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Definitely silver. And I think it'll add a little more dimension to your cool color combo. Very cute!

JC said...

Silver without a doubt. I was so glad I went with metallic shoes for my wedding because it gave a little bit of flair plus those are too cute not to wear again...and again.

L. said...

That settles it; the silver will be ordered tonight! Thanks everyone for your input!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...