homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tales from the hair salon

This Thursday I went in for my trial-run hair appointment; since the marriage is taking place about three hours from here, I decided it would probably be a good idea to meet with someone locally and get a feel for my wedding hairstyle before taking the leap of faith with a total stranger. I went to the London Bob in Alexandria and met with Linda to have my hair "did." I brought my hat with me and some photos and she came up with an idea that we both thought would work. After about an hour and a half with the curling iron, a bottle of hair-spray, and some thirty hair pins later, this was the end result:



I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out; Linda gave me some finger waves in the front and then the rest was pulled back into a pseudo ponytail with waves cascading down my back. Linda's assistant took a ton of pictures of the whole process, so that the lovely lady in Lovingston doing my hair this Saturday should be able to duplicate it. The part that I like the best? The fact that its not an updo but my hair is out of my face and won't be blowing around like crazy should the weather be less than cooperative. (Keep your fingers and toes crossed!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...