homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Worry wart

The future hubby received his official orders today, which has made me think a lot about what this next year and a half is going to entail. Reading the news, especially recently, about what's going on overseas hasn't been helping my state of mind too much. We probably won't know exactly where he'll be stationed for at least another month or two, so all I can really do is just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. *Sigh* In the interest of keeping my mind off of things and staying busy, I'm thinking of maybe taking a cooking class or volunteering at a local animal shelter. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestions, I'm all ears! Impromptu dance parties, perhaps? I know--underwater basket weaving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...