homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coming and going

This is going to be a short one, since I have to pack and get ready for my trip this weekend down to North Carolina (that's the going part), but I wanted to introduce all of you to the newest addition to my fuzzy family:

Chillin'

Say hello to Sandy! This pretty little gal is two years old and is as good natured and inquisitive as they come. Trish is slowly getting used to having another feline in her space, but Sandy seems to know when Trish wants to be left alone, even though it took her a couple of days to figure it out. Now I need to get used to having a healthy, active cat who thinks nothing of jumping to the top of the cabinets, the mantel, or the bathroom door when the mood strikes her. Just what did I get myself into, anyway?

5 comments:

JC said...

She's absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you found Trish a new sis although I know you probably appreciate it more than her right now :)

What organization did you use to adopt her?

Gretchen said...

Sandy is so cute and it'll be so great for you and Trish to have a little young one in the house. They bring such energy!

M said...

That's one adorable kitty! Can't wait to meet her!

L. said...

Sandy came through Animal Allies, which is a locally organized cat fostering program; they hold adoption events at the Potomac Mills Petsmart every Sunday.

christine said...

Two words - A Dorable! She still looks like a kitty. So sweet. Can't wait to meet her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...