homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello, baby!

Lillian DuFour was born at 11:45 pm on June 1st; she weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 1/2" in length after TWENTY-FIVE hours of labor (dear unborn son--please do not do this to me). Her proud (and tired) mama is my good friend, Julianne. I'm hoping to make the trek up to Frederick, Maryland, this Saturday to visit mama, papa, and baby with flowers and a vegetarian casserole in tow.

I am still having trouble believing that I too will soon have a baby in real life; my due date is now a mere two weeks away. My dad flew in on Saturday last weekend and is now ensconced in the guest room, where he plans to stay until I go into labor. It's been great having someone else in the house, especially someone who likes to cook!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...