homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

By George!

I kinda have a thing for George Washington--I jokingly refer to him as my eighteenth-century boyfriend. I've been able to keep my love of all things George relatively under control, but I'm having a hard time resisting the allure of this vintage miniature diorama that depicts George and two of his fellow soldiers at Valley Forge. It's a good thing Captain Husband isn't the jealous sort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, George Washington owned slaves. Even though he eventually freed them (I think), that would've made you being my matron of honor sort of impossible. I suppose you would've been my Massa o' Honor?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...