homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Craftastic

Here's a little something that I whipped up for the NoVa Mommies Birthday Bash/Halloween Party taking place tomorrow out at Signal Hill Park:



It's like pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, except the donkey is a jack-o-lantern and the tail is its mouth (you can call me Captain Obvious). I made it from felt, heat-n-bond, velcro, and a glue gun. Not too shabby for someone who's preferred crafting medium is duct tape, if I may say so myself.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

What a great idea! I happen to be particularly craft challenged myself.

Maeve's Momma said...

Cute idea!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the idea!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, L.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...