homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Are you sitting down?

Earlier today I was Skyping with my friend, Julianne, and her daughter, Lillian (who's three weeks older than Sammy), and we were having a good time pretending that the two kiddos were actually conversing with one another. In an effort to make myself more comfortable I moved Sammy off of my lap and sat him on the floor. To my utter surprise, he remained there, sitting on his own accord.  I went to get my camera, half convinced that he'd have tumbled over by the time I got back, but nope, he was still sitting there like a champ.



I think he read my post about holding off on starting him on solid foods until he could sit up on his own and the cheeky monkey decided to call my bluff.  Looks like I've got myself a new weekend project.

9 comments:

kitten said...

What a pleasant surprise! Yay Sammy! Very cute photos L!

Maeve's Momma said...

Maeve just figured it out this week, too!

Phil said...

I'll feed him some solid food... But I can't gaurantee the cleanliness of your child, house or me...

Mrs. F said...

What a cutie!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

That is so scrumptious!!

Gretchen said...

That's my boy! Not rolling over, but sitting up. Full of surprises :)

Veronica Lee said...

Awwwwww!!! He looks sooooo cute sitting in front of the laptop!!!

Love the pics!

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute. I love his whispy hair. Makes me miss that age...I wish there were a baby borrowing agency where you could hold babies until they cry or poop. Good luck with solids!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOL - this is something I would do. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...