homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Foto Friday: Texture

This week's suggested theme over at the Household 6 Diva for Foto Friday is texture.  My mom recently gifted me a premium account to Picnik, so I had a little bit of fun playing around with their holiday textures and a photo of Sammy that I took this week.  Here's how it turned out (I call it my "Baby, It's Cold Outside" photo):


Click below to check out this week's photos:

Household6Diva FotoFriday

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

cute, love the snowflakes

Ashley Sisk said...

This is such a cute picture - I love your processing.

Unknown said...

Great snowflake texture added here! Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...