homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Sammy's top 10 of 2010


These are my top ten favorite photos of Sammy; I've been taking photos of Sammy nearly every day since he was born six months ago so it was hard narrowing it down to only ten (I know, I'm totally one of those parents).  These are a few of my favorites:

10. I took this photo of Sammy on Christmas Day--I love how happy he looks.
(twenty six weeks old)

9. This photo marked Sammy's first foray into eating solid foods.
(twenty weeks old)

8. I was trying to get some cute photos of Sammy in front of the Christmas tree, but some "business" interrupted the photo shoot.  This face just cracks me up every time.
(twenty five weeks old)

7. Here's Sammy blowing spit bubbles while sitting in his bumbo and playing with his roly poly chime ball.
(twelve weeks old)

6.  Sammy rocked one of the craziest cowlicks for the longest time; this is probably one of the best photos of it in all of its glory.
(nine weeks old)

5.  This is Captain Husband and Sammy meeting for the very first time; I love how intently they're looking at each other.
(one week old)

4. This photo was taken at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in Washington, DC, in October; my brother was playing with him and Sammy was just eating it up.
(eighteen weeks old)

3. I took this photo of Sammy playing in his new room; he's really turning into a little boy.
(twenty six weeks old)

2. Sammy used to (and still does) stick his tongue out whenever he was happy--it was around this time that Sammy's happy-go-lucky personality really began to make itself known.
(nine weeks old)

1. This is a photo that I took of Sammy when he was one-day old.  While I've taken hundreds more since then, it's still my very favorite.

Household6Diva FotoFriday

9 comments:

Lou said...

Omg! He is just a cutie pie. I think my favorite is the bottom one with his tounge out. Adorable.

deb duty said...

My favorite is of him in the orange and white sweater, but they're all so cute! You are so lucky to have all these wonderful pics of him. If only I'd had a digital camera 15 years ago!

Amber said...

He is such a doll. I love him with the orange stripped hoodie and playing in his floor.

His room is awesome!!

Thanks for linking up with us.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Cuteness SQUARED! I love your choices for your photos ADORABLE I TELL YOU!

Unknown said...

Just looking at this kid puts me in a good mood. :)

kitten said...

L., He is really sooo verrrrry cute. Can I bite his cheeks!? :)

Cheers!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your top 10 is great - he is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness how adorable is he! So expressive.. these are all great photos. Number eight is perfect.. such a face lol. Well captured :)

Courtney said...

First off, sorry to hear your sweetie is overseas! I'm a military spouse as well (Go Air Force!) and we are currently stationed overseas. I love all these photos but the one of your hubby and son meeting for the first time melts my heart!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...