homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve in the Northern Neck




Sammy and I celebrated the New Year at the house of my friends Phil and Elizabeth on the grounds of Stratford Hall.  Sammy enjoyed seeing Elsie, their boxer, and she gave him tons of puppy kisses.  We visited for a bit and then it was time for Sammy to go to bed; Phil and Elizabeth graciously let Sammy test out the nursery they've put together for their baby girl due in March. 



Once Sammy was in bed, we all sat down and enjoyed the delicious dinner of fettuccine alfredo with our choices of toppings, such as bacon, asparagus, mushrooms and scallops, that Phil had prepared.  After dinner we all enjoyed some drinks, which of course led to lively conversations.  It was a bit of a struggle for me to stay up until midnight, but I managed to do it (Elizabeth had the same problem) and I rang in the New Year surrounded by friends.  I hope everyone had as good a New Year as I did!

3 comments:

kitten said...

Sounds fun, that's so nice of your friends to let sam stay in their nursery... wait, what? they already have a nursery and not are not due until march??? I'm impressed. I remember not even having purchased a crib around that time. You're friends are great! :)

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time and the food sounds delish, happy new year!
Cheers!

Tonya said...

Fettuccini alfredo with a choice of toppings? Yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love el-cubed.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...