homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shutter Love: Shadows

This week's theme over at the Trendy Treehouse is shadows so I'm submitting this shot that I took last week near a little country church not far from my house.  It was that magical hour when the sun is setting, making the shadows that are cast seem to stretch on and on, and everything is awash in a warm, golden glow.


You can check out the other entries by clicking here:



ShutterLoveTuesdays

2 comments:

KAE said...

I always want to stop place and take pictures, but I never do. You are inspiring me to do so! Now I just have to remember to bring my camera along!

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful capture,L.!! Love it.

Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...