homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bathing cuties

Sammy and I spent yesterday in Frederick, Maryland, hanging out with my friends, Tim and Julianne, and their daughter, Lillian. Once again, the two kiddos had a great time playing together--I'm so glad that I have friends with a baby so close in age to Sammy. After a long day of playing, Sammy and Lillian decided to have a nice, relaxing soak in the tub; Sammy is going to hate me for these photos when he gets older, but whatever--the cuteness had to be documented for posterity's sake, don't you agree?


Babyham Lincoln


4 comments:

kitten said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Karin said...

Awwwww....adorable!

Shannon said...

That beard picture is so adorable!

Melissa said...

Babyham Lincoln! BAH HA HA HA HA HA !!!! thank YOU I so needed a laugh this morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...