homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Foto Friday: Shapes

This week's suggested theme over at the Household 6 Diva is "shapes."  It was an incredibly slow week around these parts.  I didn't have anything fun or exciting on the calendar, so Sammy and I spent most of our time just hanging out at the house, which generally translates to me being rather lazy in the photo-taking department.  I was running low on ideas for this week's theme when I had a flash of inspiration while watching Sammy play with his infamous bead maze:


  Be sure to click below to check out the rest of this week's photos:

Household6Diva FotoFriday

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My son has one of those! Good idea to capture it for the shapes theme!

deb duty said...

Great idea for shapes! Nice colorful photo!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I think it's so neat when you find inspiration for photos out of something that you see pretty much everyday.

kayerj said...

hey, I have one of those and didn't even think of using it. great idea. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...