homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shoot and Edit Challenge: Yellow (Before)

The lovely and talented Ashley and Jill have teamed together to share their awesome photo editing tips and tricks; this week’s prompt/theme is yellow.  Sammy and I stopped by Lowe's the other day to check out some possible home improvement projects; apparently spring is almost here, as the green house section was filled with row after row of pretty pansies just waiting for their next home.  If I only had a yard!

Pretty pansies

I'm kind of happy with the SOOC shot and don't really know how I'm going to edit it, but I'll just see what kind of inspiration strikes me over the next couple of days.  If you're interested to learn how to edit your photos so that they go from good to wow, be sure to click below:

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE pansies! Great shot :)

Ashley Sisk said...

That's so pretty - I look forward to seeing your edit too.

Tara said...

So pretty...LOVE the new layout!

Unknown said...

very pretty SOOC and composition!

Karin said...

Love the layout! Confused me at first, as I thought I had wrong blog ;-) thanks for your mail btw!

Mrs Missy said...

I like pansies! Great composition!

Melissa said...

Oh I love this photo - those cheery little pansy faces :) Also - love the new look of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...