homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Q & A Day

Welcome to this week's edition of Vloggin' Vednesday; this week presented a bit of a challenge as I'm currently on the road with Sammy. I should have taken care of this earlier in the week when I had some free time, but I'm a procrastinator and waited until the last minute, so as a result my vlog is something of a hot mess that is seriously lacking in Sammy screen time.



And here's the recipe for my Aunt Linda's casserole for those who are interested:

Aunt Linda's casserole

Want to join in, too?  Visit the official Vloggin’ Vednesdays page to find current themes/ questions along with the corresponding Vednesday and then link up at Adeline’s Daddy Blog each Wednesday Vednesday.  C'mon, you know you want to!

5 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Cool vlog - I'm impressed that you have the guts to post video of yourself - I prefer to hide behind writing and photos! It's nice to put a face and a voice to your words. :)

I'm in the opposite situation I guess, in that staying here with Maeve is what I've always wanted to do, and I'm at a total loss for what I'll do when she goes to Kindergarten in 4 years. This is my dream job, everything else seems kinda lame! :)

Have a good trip and thanks for posting.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm so glad you're continuing to vlog - it makes me like you even better. I'm also super excited to meet you next week. I'm working out some details with Casey so stand by!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Love the vlog! Wish I had the nerve to do them. lol

Sarah said...

Yum, Hungry Jack Beef Casserole!

Unknown said...

STEALING your Aunt's recipe!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...