homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, May 9, 2011

A lovely mother's day

Julianne and Lillian

My friends, Tim and Julianne, invited me and Sammy to their house to spend Mother's Day with them with promises of homemade waffles and peach mimosas...who could resist that combination?  The sun was out and the temperature was just right for hanging out and catching up on their brand new patio, which is where we spent most of the day.  Julianne had some work to do, so Tim and I kept Sammy and Lillian entertained with some water activities, which both kids enjoyed very much.

Sammy and Lillian

Sammy and the truck

Lillian gets a drink

Sammy splashing

More wind chimes

After such a long day of having fun and playing together, Sammy and Lillian were ready to relax in the tub for a bit before they hit the sack. That's when the two of them revealed their mother's day surprise to us--matching mom tattoos:

Inked up
(Just kidding!)

I hope all of my mom friends (and aunts, grandmothers, step-moms, foster-moms, adoptive moms and so on and so forth) had a great mother's day yesterday--my best wishes to all of you!

5 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

ahahahahah LOVE the matching mom tattoos!!! TOO cute!! Looks like you guys had a great time and isn't it adorable how much kids love water. Every time I try to water our plants Daisy sticks her hand in front of the hose and sprays me in the face. sigh. But, it is really funny. Happy Belated Mother's DAy!

Lou said...

oh tought kids and their tattoos!! hahah what cute kids!!! oh sammy is just so adorable! He looks like he was having a blast!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are too darn adorable- I love those tattoos. Thanks for linking up today!!!

Cedar said...

So much cuteness and fun! The tattoos are so funny!

Julianne said...

My mom thought those tats were real:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...