homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Odds and ends


Every now and then I get a backlog of little things that are interesting but don't necessarily warrant a dedicated blog of their own. So here they all are, in no particular order:

1. Sammy's nursery will be featured on two design websites this month, Ohdeedoh and Baby Lifestyles; I'm pretty giddy about this and will be sure to let you all know when the posts go live.

2. A few months ago I answered a call for short-story submissions about motherhood; much to my surprise, my entry was selected to be a part of Beyond the Diaper Bag, which is now available for sale here.  All of the proceeds go to support the Mommies Network, a national nonprofit charity.

3. I'd been meaning to mention this for a some time now--I've become a member of Team Cloth with Abby's Lane, northern Virginia's premiere cloth diaper store and I'll be hosting my very first Cloth 101 session this Saturday.  If you're in the area and would like to attend, send me a message at eltothethird at gmail dot com and I'll hook you up with all of the details.

4. Sammy figured out how to use his walker about two weeks ago and is getting better at it every day.  I think he'll figure out how to walk on his own about the time that Captain Husband comes home for his leave--anyone want to place some bets? 

4 comments:

- Jessi - said...

Those are some cool things happening! He did so great walking too, how cute :)

Tonya said...

Oh, yeah, Sammy will be walking soon!

Nicole said...

Um, I feel like I AM a backlog of things that don't warrant their own blog post but that are interesting to me....

Becky said...

You are really amazing!! I can't believe the amount of things you have going on--kind of inspiring me to get my act in gear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...