homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Momma in Focus: Orange

I really dropped the ball on this week's Momma in Focus; I had all of these grand plans of setting up a shot of Sammy and me on my bike, but the weather has been so oppressively hot this week that we didn't get a chance to go for a ride until late yesterday afternoon.  Also it's hard enough keeping the bike balanced with Sammy on the back without worrying about setting up the camera, tripod and remote to make it all happen.  Maybe I'll be able to get that shot when Captain Husband is home in two weeks...but I digress.  Speaking of CH, Sammy and I had just wrapped up Skyping with him when I decided to take this impromptu Photobooth shot of the two of us.  Pajama party, anyone?


I promise to do a better job next week!  Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below--and don't forget to show Casey some love.

One Day At A Time

5 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Yeah! You did it though!! Another week and again, success!! He is such an adorable little boy and your smile is so radiant;0. You gotta be able to take a fruit pic right?? HEhe

Ashley Sisk said...

It's still really cute - are you losing weight?

Gina Kleinworth said...

I love it- sometimes is just those little moments that mean so much looking back later.

Shannon said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...