homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The August Break


With everyone that's going on at the moment--planning a cross-country move, adjusting to having Captain Husband home after a year apart, and so on and so forth--I'm in need of a bit of break from the [self-imposed] pressures and expectations of regular blogging.  To that end, I'm going to participate in Susannah Conway's August Break.  The plan is this: simply share one photo (or more) a day on my blog.  Some days I'll have words to go along with my photo, other days I won't.  Basically, it's going to be a month's worth of Wordless{ish} Wednesdays.

Here's today's photo:


One of the antique shops near my parents has started to sell antique and vintage cameras. It's a good thing we're moving soon and low on space or else I'd have a new collecting obsession on my hands.

The Daily Wyatt

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your move! By now, Sammy is quite the world traveler, so I'm sure all will go as smoothly as possible.

Ashley Sisk said...

I hope everything goes smoothly. I'd probably take a break if I knew how to shutup. :)

Linda said...

love your shot of the old camera...

EMily said...

Good luck with the move! Love the shot!

Tonya said...

I'll be thinking of you as you make the cross-country trek! Can't wait to see the photos of your trip!

Anonymous said...

Love these old cameras! Nice post processing...old timey feel!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Hope your move goes smoothly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...