homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Making our way to Memphis



{Our first stop that morning was in Sevierville, Tennessee, where I got into some trouble at the Rebel Dish Barn.  I exercised a modicum of self control and managed to make it out of there with only three purchases.}


{During our lunch stop in Cookeville, Tennessee, Sammy and I came across a sunglasses-wearing pink elephant.}


{He wasn't all that impressed.}


{Because I'm a huge history nerd, I couldn't resist making a slight detour just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, to walk around the grounds of the Hermitage, the home of Andrew Jackson.  It was a gorgeous place--maybe next time we'll actually have enough time to tour the house!}


5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That pink elephant is awesome! Too bad Sammy doesn't know it yet.

melifaif said...

Oh my goodness...that pink elephant is TOO much!!! And that Sammy pic with him is too priceless. Safe travels.

Michelle said...

You only made 3 purchases at the Dish Barn?! That's insane. I would have bought a whole bunch just in case the movers broke all my dishes. What? It could happen.

Unknown said...

We have a Fiesta ware store 15 minutes from my house. My husband is so very lucky that it is 15 minutes in the opposite direction from anything. I've restrained myself to only buying dishes "for the cat" (he has a food and water dish in about 4 different colors), but gosh, their potting containers section is dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots. That pink elephant is hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...