homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, October 3, 2011

A party for Izzy


Sammy and I spent Saturday celebrating the first birthday of our new friend, Isabelle--isn't she a cutie?  We met Izzy and her parents through my friend, Jackie, who I happened to meet thanks to this handy dandy ol' blog.  Seriously, what did people do before the internet?


Turns out Sammy wasn't the only one-year-old who had a smashless cake-smash at his first birthday--Isabelle was pretty hands-off, too.


And here's a shot of the happy family--it was really so nice of Michelle and Seth to invite us to Isabelle's party, especially as we've only just met.  But that about sums up my experiences with meeting new people since moving to El Paso; everyone is super friendly and has welcomed us with open arms.  I feel really fortunate to have had the privilege to befriend so many wonderful people in such a short amount of time!


8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a pretty child - I bet you guys had fun!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Birthday's for little ones always warm my heart- so happy to hear you guys are settling in nicely & finding a nice support system. That is always so important.

jax from the harmon squad said...

Well, it definitely doesn't hurt that you're so easy to get along with! :) I must admit I'm glad you guys moved here!!

melifaif said...

That is amazing! Glad Texas has been good to, okay, specifically El Paso!!!! That lil girl is adorable....

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful shots! :)

Seeing Each Day said...

Sweet shots. How lovely that you're feeling so welcomed in a new place - I'm sure it makes a real difference.

Sarah said...

I'm so happy you've been able to meet people so quickly! Although, I must admit, I'm a bit jealous... : )

4 Lettre Words said...

What a sweet celebration! And, she is such a doll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...