homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Hi-yo, Prancer!




{Sammy marks the third generation of my family to happily gallop along on Prancer; my dad put Prancer together yesterday afternoon and I gave him a thorough cleaning (he had been residing in my parent's basement for years and was definitely showing it).  My dad and I showed Sammy where to put his feet and how to hold on and then he was off--bouncing, rocking, and having a blast!}

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute! At first I thought this was going to be a Christmas post about reindeer or something.

Ashley Sisk said...

He's quite a natural! Look how happy he is!

kewkew said...

I love those old fashioned rocking horses. He looks so cute on it. I agree with Ashley, definitely looks like a natural.

EMily said...

AH! What fun! Great shots!!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I love the horsey! We had one when I was little....

Anonymous said...

Aww! How fun!!

Sarah said...

I think you need to dress him up in the cowboy costume again!

Susan said...

Oh how special!!

Looks like fun too.

Veronica Lee said...

Just look at him go! Precious!!!!!

Happy Thursday, L!

Kim said...

It is so wonderful that you are getting to pass it down through the generations. He looks so happy. :)

Unknown said...

How fantastic! I had one growing up, too, but broke it trying to hold a rodeo :( He looks so happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...