homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black {Cat} Friday


I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday!  I think I'm going to skip the insanity of Black Friday this year and instead hang out with my aunt and uncle's adorable black and white tuxedo kitty, Bootsy.  She's almost as sweet as Sandy Cat and just as lovable.  Nothing like some cat cuddles to help one relax after the stress of the holidays (not too mention my first 5K in years, ouch).  Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm with you, L. We're staying put today, too. Not much of a shopper.

Have a great weekend!

Tonya

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awww- looks so much like our tux kitty!

Lori said...

The kitty is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,
Lori

Veronica Lee said...

Gorgeous kitty, L!

Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...