homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Everything is nicer when shared with an uncle





{We've spent a great deal of time hanging out with my brother, John, while in Pennsylvania these past few days.  Sammy's been eating up all of the one-on-one attention and I have a feeling he's really going to miss his Unky Bum once we're back in Texas.  I know I'm definitely going to miss having him around--come visit us soon!}

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Aunts and uncles are the greatest!

Veronica Lee said...

I couldn't agree more! Great pics, L!

Casey Martinez said...

These shots are so crisp and colorful! I LOVE that shot with the pipes. What a neat setting for a picture as it adds so much character to the shot. Great captures! How are you guys doing in your new home state?

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I wish my brothers were as comfortable with my son as your brother is!

Love love love that pipes shot!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Completely agree! That second to the last shot is AWESOME-

Michelle Leigh said...

Wow great shots! That last one is stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love these so much!! That last one is gorgeous.

Kim said...

I really like the one in the cement tubes. It has a lot of personality. My favorite, but they all are beautiful, especially the last one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...