homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Foto Friday: Spring has sprung


I had really hoped that Sammy's stomach issues (and mine) were the result of a twenty-four hour bug, but it turns out that whatever this is wants to linger a little longer, which means Sammy and I spent all of yesterday holed up at Casa L to the third in recovery mode.  This translated to me curled on the couch in the fetal position while I let Sammy watch copious amounts of Nick Jr.  Whatever works, right?  We both seem to be on the up and up now, but I have the feeling it may be another day or two before we're back at one hundred percent.


Anyway, here are few spring photos that I took on our trip home from San Antionio; we had made a brief pit stop in Fort Stockton to check out Paisano Pete (the world's second-largest roadrunner statue) and stretch our legs a bit.  Surrounding the visitors center were several beautifully blooming wisteria trees and their perfume was just heavenly, attracting all sorts of insects (along with me and my camera).  Here's hoping your weekend is filled with all sorts of spring loveliness!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh these are so beautiful and bright! I hope y'all are feeling better real soon, take care!

Thanks for sharing,
Lori

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous. Really hoping you all are feeling better soon.

Tonya said...

Beautiful photos, L. The purple just pops out of the top picture.

Gee whiz, you guys got hit hard with the stomach bug. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better!

Karin M. said...

These are amazing photos,
fantastic color and great quality.
Best regards, Karin

Melissa said...

Beautiful photos!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...