homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Parting is such sweet sorrow


Ben, Sarah and Henry flew back to Pennsylvania yesterday afternoon and the house is so strangely quiet now that they're gone.  I really miss living within driving distance of my family and their visit definitely drove that fact home, big time.  As I watched Sammy and Henry play together over the past week, I couldn't help but be a bit sad because they're not going to get to grow up together in the manner that I did with my cousins, something that I now realize that I took for granted.  I hope we'll be able to get together again soon--this whole seeing-family-once-every-six-months-or-more thing is starting to get old fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't grow up around my cousins and the people I know that have, have such a great relationship with them. They are like extended brothers and sisters. It's one of the sad trade offs. We treat my sisters kids like pen pals.lol. At least they know a little about each other. :)

melifaif said...

Awww, Sammie's face is so sad. :(

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awww- that just rips a mother's heart out. I feel bad for him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...