homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Texture Thursday: Texas sage


Our rental house in El Paso happens to have a seven-foot-tall Texas sage plant in the front yard--one of the only plants that doesn't look half-dead or completely haggard.  Thanks to all of the rain we received here last week, the plant has recently erupted in a multitude of tiny, purple blooms, giving me the perfect subject matter for this week's Texture Thursday.  I hope that the blooms stick around for awhile as I really love the unexpected pop of color that I get to see every time I go out.

The Daily Wyatt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...