homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: A few of my favorite things


{There's no other flower that can bring a smile to my face quite the way that a bunch of yellow tulips can.  They brighten up any room and never fail to brighten my day.}


{Another of my favorite things is Miss Sandy Cat, of course.  And one of her favorite things to do--second only to using our new sofas as scratching posts-- is nibbling on the leaves of my flowers when she thinks no one is watching.}


{And l couldn't let a post about my favorite things go by without a mention of Sammy, my favorite resident toddler.  Here he is showing off one of my recent thrift store finds--a vintage photographer's backdrop and stand that I scored for $10 at my favorite thrift shop.  What are some of your favorite things?} 

6 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

The mint growing in my backyard that makes it easy to make mojitos...

Anonymous said...

Jealous! I want a vintage back drop for 10.00.lol

Charli said...

Birding, Lilli, my dogs, and Jekyll Island, GA are in my top 5. Alex is probably my absolute favorite though.

Lori said...

What A great thrift find! Aren't your sofa's new? Bad kitty!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those flowers are the most beautiful shade of yellow!!! LOVE!

Julianne said...

The consensus among us here in Maryland is that that is a movie projection screen. Please start showing movies in your backyard to Sammy and the neighborhood kids. Awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...