homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacation, all I ever wanted


Hi everyone--I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to take a bit of a break from blogging.  I feel as though I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel lately in regards to content and whatnot and I think I just need to take some time off and recharge my creative batteries.  I'll still try to come and visit everyone and maybe even now and then post a photo or two if my kid/cat decides to do something that's awesomely adorable.  I just didn't want to go all AWOL and have you guys worried that something had happened.  I don't know how long I'm going to be on hiatus but I'll definitely be back.  In the meantime, however, you can get your fix for all things Sammy and Sandy Cat related by following me on instagram (@bicyclebandit) or on Facebook.  Catch you on the flip side!

10 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Have a good blogcation! :)

Tonya said...

We'll miss you!!

M said...

Oh sad! But understandable...I haven't blogged in months...and I didn't bother to tell everyone I was taking a break. You are way too responsible!

Michelle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the need to broadcast a break! :) Enjoy!

Gretchen said...

Enjoy your downtime!

Karin said...

Enjoy the break! I know what you mean...sometimes I only post because I know my family are expecting an update but there is hardly anything happening in our life! I mean, ask a mum of a 2 year old how exciting HER life is;-)

Kim said...

Enjoy your beak. I will be following you and trying to keep up. :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

I've taken "blogcations" before...I think it was nice to have a little break and recharge. Kind of gave me a new insight on content.

Anonymous said...

Aww. Enjoy your blogcation. You better post pictures of your new baby. he he.

melifaif said...

I completely understand. I am tapped out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...