homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hangin' with grandpa


My father-in-law came down on Friday for a four-day visit and Sammy just ate up the extra attention (not that he's been hurting for any since my mom's been here).  There was a lot of running and jumping and all sorts of playing going on in the house, especially since Captain Husband had a long holiday weekend to spend with us, too.  The three of them ran countless laps around the house while my mom and I looked on and laughed--I think my father-in-law is going to need a vacation to recover from this vacation.


I'm so glad that our families are able to come and visit us, even if it's only for a little bit; my dad is coming down for a visit in about a week--Sammy's going to go into grandpa overload!

1 comment:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Yay family time! It sure is the best. Cute pictures :) Love that they ran laps around the house, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...