homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Charlie's two-month update


Charlie turned two-months old on the twelfth but thanks to a combination of procrastination and forgetfulness I wasn't able to take him in for his well-baby appointment until last week.  I knew he had been growing but even I was rather surprised by his stats: 14 pounds, 7 ounces and 24" long (I think I can now say with some certainty that breastfeeding is going well).  Now I know why he's barely squeezing into his 3-6 month clothing!


Charlie is such a happy and easy-going baby; he always greets me with a big gummy smile and coos of happiness.  He's recently started laughing out loud and seems to enjoy being tickled and surprised.  One of Charlie's favorite things in the whole wide world is watching the ceiling fan followed closely by some good ol' fashioned nekkid time whenever he gets his diaper changed.  Charlie has also recently discovered how to splash in the bath and has started to grasp for toys and such just within his reach.  In other news, Charlie has been sleeping through the night since he was about five and a half weeks old and has recently given up night feedings entirely, which is awesome albeit kind of uncomfortable for me as I usually wake up feeling like a soggy Dolly Parton impersonator.


and
 then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

So first, Charlie looks SO sweet!! I'm loving this age, Oskar is just the sweetest little thing too. And second, I love the quilt Charlie is laying on. And third, I will not miss the sogginess that comes with breastfeeding when this is all over. Not a fun feeling.

Susan said...

Oh my...he's precious!!! Love these pictures...♥

Bunch of Barrons said...

Cute shots! I too have a "huge" kiddo. My youngest is 9 months old and the doctor told me he is the size of an 18 month old. Haha! :)

Lori said...

I can't believe he's already two months old! He is so cute, and so happy!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, so stinkin adorable. Great captures!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Charlie is AMAZING! You guys make some Fracking cute kids!!

Mrs. F said...

What a cute not-so-little guy! You must have super milk :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...